Brooklyn, New YorkApply Now
Two Trees Management Co., a leading New York based residential and commercial real estate developer is seeking a driven, detail-oriented, and experienced professional for a full-time Concierge shift position at one of its flagship Class A luxury rental buildings.
- Candidate must maintain a strong professional presence and be well spoken and articulate in their interactions with residents and their guests. Appearance must be impeccable.
- Thorough knowledge of Building Link and Key Link. Must be able to enter and track work orders into the system that are submitted by residents or staff members.
- Primary responsibility for maintaining proper access and security of the building for residents, employee and guests including monitoring of security camera feeds and in-person entranceways into the premises.
- Strong observational and diagnostic skills to proactively recognize and escalate possible security or other building issues in a timely manner to resident manager.
- Properly screen all visitors to the building and announce welcomed visitors via the building’s intercom system.
- Prior experience as a concierge in a Class A luxury building preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
- College degree preferred but not required if prior direct experience and proven track record in a similar role can be demonstrated
- Team player able to work well with others
- Strong bias towards customer service and managing tenant relationships in an extremely professional and courteous manner.
- Excellent oral and communications skills
- Exemplary work ethic and attention to detail with and focus on building cost control and efficiency
- Multi-tasking and management of multiple projects/tasks concurrently
- Ability to take direction from Superintendent and Management staff.