Brooklyn, New YorkApply Now
The Leasing Agent will be responsible for executing the day-to-day sales experience at Two Trees’ luxury rental building. Reporting to the Leasing Manager, s/he will participate in a team of seasoned agents to attract and engage high quality prospective renters/brokers to fill 500+ market rate luxury apartments.
- Leasing: Engage and develop in a high performing sales team with strong closing skills, exceptional customer service bias, effective communication skills, and strong commercial instincts and judgment.
- Ensure that inquiries (phone, email, web, walk-in, etc.) are successfully and consistently converted to active leads through effective sales and closing techniques.
- Engage in sales effectiveness and closing ratios to deliver a consistently messaged and curated prospective renter sales experience.
- Market Analysis: Monitor competitive landscape (pricing trends, incentives, broker feedback) for evaluating pricing levels and strategy.
- Lease Applications and Screening: Process application for lease, and obtain supporting documentation for application and work with on-site team for due diligence to complete resident verification in a time efficient matter.
- Reporting/Analysis: Provide daily reporting on key performance indicators such as traffic, lead sources, appointments, and leases.
- Business Relationships: Maintain relationships with prospective residents and engage in continuous follow-up.
Marketing and Business Development
- Business Development: Manage and foster strong relationships with real estate brokers and other influencers that drive traffic and prospects to on-site leasing office.
- Marketing Strategy: Manage listing quality and accuracy of apartment availability through different digital residential real estate channels and content providers and evaluate effectiveness of different advertising spending.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to prospect and qualify leads and identify customer needs
- A strong negotiator and exceptional closer
- Ability to positively influence peers on team and lead by example
- Required to work 5 days a week, including weekends
- Excellent written and oral and communications skills
- Multi-tasking and management of multiple complex projects concurrently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel