Office Space FAQ
Affordable Housing FAQ
Everything you need to know about leasing commercial office space with Two Trees.
Whether you are looking in Brooklyn or Manhattan, we offer a variety of flexible options from 500 square feet to 50,000 square feet to accommodate your business’ individual needs:
- One to ten year lease terms
- Landlord pre-builds options
- Penalty-free expansions across our 2 million SF portfolio
- Renewal options
- Short-term additional space rentals for current tenants
Our office spaces begin as beautiful, sun-drenched blank pallets of inspiration waiting for your brand’s unique touch. Whether you are looking for new construction or historic loft space we have something for you. Characteristics include:
- High,exposed ceilings
- Expansive windows
- Freshly-painted walls
- Epoxy sealed concrete or hardwood floors
- Built-to-suit and turn-key options
The benefit of leasing with Two Trees is we provide flexible solutions in an array of sizes to suit your business needs. We will gladly accommodate your expansion without penalty, provided we have inventory available in your new size requirement.
Two Trees tenants with offices in DUMBO may qualify for a variety of New York City and New York State tax abatement programs. Please find information on our Incentives Page
Prefer to speak with an agent about your options? Contact Two Trees Commercial Leasing. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at: (718)-222-2506.
Yes, tenants who refer new tenants to Two Trees (office, retail, storage or residential) receive a rent credit of one month’s worth of the new tenant’s rent, subject to these terms and conditions:
- Referral rewards to existing commercial tenants are capped at $5,000, and referral rewards to existing residential tenants are capped at $1,500, except for referrals to Ten Grand Street, as detailed below.
- Ten Grand Street referral rewards: rewards to existing commercial tenants are capped at $15,000 (or $5,000 if the referral is working with a broker), and referral rewards to existing residential tenants are capped at one full month’s rent.
- Your referral must actually lease and move into a market-rate Two Trees property.
- Your referral must give your name and building when making an appointment with the leasing office.
- The referral credit is only applicable if the prospect is not represented by a broker, or if their broker agrees to reduce their commission by the value of the referral fee (except for Ten Grand Street, as mentioned above).
- The lease term for the referral must be a minimum of 12 months.
- Referral credits are applied to your account within 30 days of your referral moving in.
- Referrals are applicable to those new tenants only, not tenants relocating or transferring within a Two Trees property.
No, the Two Trees portfolio does not include or allow any coworking operators. However, our portfolio of flexible office space combined with flexible lease terms enables you and your company to expand penalty free throughout the duration of your lease.
Yes, we do. Details and specifications are defined further in our Leases.
Everything you need to know about affordable housing with Two Trees.
Filling out the application during advertising of available affordable apartments during a lottery or to replenish a waiting list is the only way to apply for one of the affordable apartments.
Due to the large number of families on the waiting list and low vacancy rate of the affordable apartments, it’s impossible to estimate when a family might be selected for an eligibility interview.
Yes, there are income limits requirements based on the designated local area median income limit percent that is set aside for the affordable apartments for example 40% or 50% the local area medium income.
Yes, credit history and background checks are considered and can be a basis for denial of an apartment.
There is no application fee.
Hot water and gas for cooking is included in the rent.
Yes, we accept section 8 and other programs.
Yes, there is no smoking permitted in any area of the building including the apartments.
Yes, pets are permitted in our building however, there are pet restrictions and a one time pet deposit.