Offices where you want to work, with Neo-classic style.
One of Two Trees’ most in-demand locations, 20 Jay Street is just steps away from Brooklyn Bridge Park and the iconic archways that gave DUMBO its name. This neo-classical building offers a variety of office spaces amidst the creative energy fostered by our tenants.
We offer flexible spaces and lease options. If your company changes, let us help you find another space in our DUMBO portfolio without penalties or hassle.
Get in touch with a leasing associate to learn more about our office spaces and financial incentives, including REAP – NYC’s incentive program.7188661327
Other tenants at 20 Jay include Mustache Agency, BPCM, Overtime and Red Antler.
- Completed in 1912
- 11 Stories
- 443,000 SF
- Large landscaped roof deck
- 4 passenger elevators
- Secondary stairwell with direct street access
- Freight elevator & loading dock
- Parking garage
- Bicycle entry and parking coming soon
- 24/7 access
The historic elements that make the spaces unique have been preserved including the hardwood floors, exposed mechanicals and the original concrete superstructure.
- Operable oversized windows
- 12'-14' ceilings
- Hardwood floors
- Enormous landscaped roof deck designed by Field Operations – the landscape designers of the High Line and Domino Park. With WIFI, power outlets and AV capabilities – and unparalleled views of Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Bike room coming soon
- Conference rooms on every floor
- Mother's Room, designed by The Wing
- Lobby Attendant