17,006 RSFSuite #30 JOHN
The space is currently built out with a large bullpen, a mix of glass conference rooms/breakout rooms and a public-facing cafe that has its own entrance. The space can be delivered as-is, demolished or built to a cap for term. Reasonable divisions to be considered.
One of Two Trees’ most in-demand locations, 30 John is just steps away from the waterfront, 85 acre Brooklyn Bridge Park and the iconic archways that gave DUMBO its name. This neo-classical building offers a variety of office spaces amidst the creative energy fostered by our tenants. The neighborhood is home to 700+ leading companies in media, technology and design, making it one of NYC’s most popular office hubs.
- Private Entrance
- Polished Concrete Floors
- Corner Wraparound Frontage
- Fully Customizable
- Enormous landscaped roof deck designed by Field Operations – the landscape designers of the High Line and Domino Park. With WIFI, power outlets and AV capabilities – and unparalleled views of Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Bicycle Entry and Parking
- Conference rooms on every floor
- Mother's Room, designed by The Wing
- Lobby Attendant
Get in touch with our leasing team to learn more about our offices. Ask about REAP and find out how you can save thousands of dollars a year ($3,000 per employee), by moving your office to Brooklyn.7188661327