Urban serenity. Space to think.
In the heart of DUMBO, this landmark building is steps from the Brooklyn Bridge, waterfront Brooklyn Bridge Park and the special shops and restaurants of DUMBO.
Let us help you find the office space that is right for you and your business - we offer flexible lease options and open and customizable spaces for teams of all sizes.
Get in touch with a leasing associate to learn more about our office spaces and financial incentives, including REAP – NYC’s incentive program.7188661326
Current tenants include creative companies such as HUGE, Tunecore, Fakelove, Now What, Small Planet Digital, Quip and our ground floor retailers Sweetgreen and Rodd & Gunn.
- Completed in 1912
- 12 Stories
- 475,000 SF
- Large landscaped roof deck
- 4 passenger elevators
- Newly renovated stairwell with access to every floor
- Freight elevator & loading dock
- Parking garage
- Bicycle entry and bike parking
- 24/7 access
You can take a meeting in our innovative smart conference room or work outside on the expansive roof garden designed by Field Operations.
- Operable oversized windows
- High exposed ceilings
- Polished concrete floors
- Large landscaped roof deck designed by Field Operations – the landscape designers of the High Line and Domino Park. With WIFI, power outlets and AV capabilities – and views of Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Separate bicycle entry, ramp and bike storage
- Conference rooms on every floor
- Interactive smart conference room
- Mother's Room, designed by The Wing
- Lobby Attendant