Everything you need in a central location
In the center of Manhattan’s Flatiron district is our Beaux-Art cast-iron building at 50 West 23rd Street. Fully renovated, it offers the best of the modern office with access to numerous transportation options, Madison Square Park and some of the city’s most popular retail destinations and restaurants.
Get in touch with a leasing associate to learn more about our office spaces and financial incentives, including REAP – NYC’s incentive program.7182222506
Some of the world’s most vital and established companies choose to have their offices here, including Flexport, The Skimm and Foursquare.
- Completed in 1925
- 13 Stories
- 341,000 SF
- Large landscaped roof deck
- Dual entrances; on 23rd and 22nd Streets
- Newly renovated lobby
- 4 new passenger elevators
- Freight elevator & loading dock
- Bicycle entry and bike parking
- 24/7 access
The building features large, flexible and customizable floor plans.
- Large operable windows
- 12'-14' ceilings
- Hardwood floors
- Large rooftop garden designed by Field Operations – the landscape designers of the High Line and Domino Park. With WIFI, power outlets and AV capabilities
- Bicycle parking
- 24/7 lobby attendent
- Storage available