Flexible office space for every business.
Located on one of Brooklyn’s most picturesque streets, 55 Washington Street is a unique and historic landmarked building located in the heart of DUMBO.
Whether you are a well-established company or a small start-up, this iconic building has the space that is right for you and your business - offering flexible lease options and open and customizable spaces for teams of all sizes.
Get in touch with a leasing associate to learn more about our office spaces and financial incentives, including REAP – NYC’s incentive program.7187952162
At 55 Washington Street you will be in the company of creative, thriving businesses including Breakfast, Amplify, Maisonette and Story Syndicate.
- Completed in 1909
- 9 Stories
- 337,000 SF
- Large landscaped roof deck
- 4 passenger elevators
- Newly renovated stairwell with access to every floor
- Freight elevator
- Parking garage
- Bicycle entry and bike parking
- 24/7 access
Subway, bike or drive to work, grab coffee at your favorite shop, take a meeting in our innovative smart conference room and work outside on the expansive green terrace designed by Field Operations.
- Operable expansive windows
- High loft-like ceilings
- Polished concrete floors
- Controllable HVAC in most suites
- Enormous landscaped roof deck designed by Field Operations – the landscape designers of the High Line and Domino Park. With WIFI, power outlets and AV capabilities – and incredible views of Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Bicycle entry ramp and bike parking
- Conference rooms on every floor
- Mother's Room, designed by The Wing
- Lobby Attendant