Office Space FAQ
Affordable Housing FAQ
Everything you need to know about leasing commercial office space with Two Trees.
Two Trees has implemented building policies and protocols to help protect against the spread of COVID-19 during the ongoing public health emergency. Our Site Safety Plan is consistent with the New York State Interim Guidance for Commercial Building Management. For more information please contact the Two Trees’ commercial leasing team at email@example.com or call us at (718)-222-2506
Whether you are looking in Brooklyn or Manhattan, we offer a variety of flexible options from 500 to 50,000 square feet to accommodate your business’ individual needs:
- One to ten year lease terms
- Landlord pre-build options
- Penalty-free expansions across our 2 million RSF portfolio
- Renewal options
- Short-term additional space rentals for current tenants
Whether you are looking for a historic loft space or new construction we have something for you. Features include:
- Oversized windows
- High, exposed ceilings
- Freshly-painted walls
- Polished concrete or hardwood floors
- Built-to-suit and turn-key options
One of the benefits of leasing with Two Trees is that we provide flexible solutions and an array of sizes to suit your business needs. We will gladly accommodate your expansion without penalty, provided we have inventory available in your new size requirement.
Two Trees commercial tenants in Broooklyn may qualify for a variety of New York City and New York State tax abatement programs. More information can be found on our incentives page.
Yes, tenants who refer new tenants to Two Trees (office, retail, storage or residential) receive a rent credit of one month’s worth of the new tenant’s rent, subject to these terms and conditions:
- DUMBO and Manhattan referral rewards: rewards to existing commercial tenants are capped at $5,000 and referral rewards to existing residential tenants are capped at $1,500.
- Ten Grand Street referral rewards: rewards to existing commercial tenants are capped at $15,000 (or $5,000 if the referral is working with a broker) and referral rewards to existing residential tenants are capped at one full month’s rent.
- Your referral must lease and move into a market-rate Two Trees property in order for you to qualify.
- Your referral must give your name and building when first making an appointment with the leasing office.
- The referral credit is only applicable if the prospect is not represented by a broker, or if their broker agrees to reduce their commission by the value of the referral fee (except for Ten Grand Street, as mentioned above).
- The lease term for the referral must be a minimum of 12 months.
- Referral credits are applied to your account within 30 days of your referral moving in.
- Referrals are applicable to new tenants only, not tenants relocating or transferring within a Two Trees property.
No, the Two Trees portfolio does not include or allow any coworking operators. However, our portfolio of flexible office space combined with flexible lease terms enables you and your company to expand penalty free throughout the duration of your lease.
Yes, we do. Details and specifications are detailed in our leases.
Our offices range from 500 to 50,000 square feet, making our commercial buildings ideal for companies of all sizes. Please schedule a meeting with our Two Trees commercial leasing team to discuss your office space needs.
Our buildings are located in inspring neighborhoods throughout New York City and companies move to Two Trees properties in order to collaborate alongside the world's finest creative agencies, tech firms, and start-ups. Anchored by designated spaces for art and cultural events, they have ground floors dedicated to retailers that enrich the lives of our tenants and the local community. Please see our office spaces page to learn more about each individual neighborhood or call us at our leasing team (718)-222-2506 to learn more.
We offer a range of options across our portfolio, from customizable open floor plans to pre-built suites. You are also welcome to use your own construction team. Contact the Two Trees’ commercial leasing team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (718)-222-2506, so we can learn more about your office space requirement.
Everything you need to know about affordable housing with Two Trees.
Filling out the application during advertising of available affordable apartments during a lottery or to replenish a waiting list is the only way to apply for one of the affordable apartments.
Due to the large number of families on the waiting list and low vacancy rate of the affordable apartments, it’s impossible to estimate when a family might be selected for an eligibility interview.
Yes, there are income limits requirements based on the designated local area median income limit percent that is set aside for the affordable apartments for example 40% or 50% the local area medium income.
Yes, credit history and background checks are considered and can be a basis for denial of an apartment.
There is no application fee.
Hot water and gas for cooking is included in the rent.
Yes, we accept section 8 and other programs.
Yes, there is no smoking permitted in any area of the building including the apartments.
Yes, pets are permitted in our building however, there are pet restrictions and a one time pet deposit.