Endless Views, Unlimited Possibilities
Two Trees presents an entirely unique perspective on the modern office – 6,000 RSF single-occupant office floors on Williamsburg’s waterfront overlooking Domino Park. Ten Grand Street features floor-to-ceiling windows, sweeping 360-degree panoramic views and exceptional amenities.
Get in touch with a leasing associate to learn more about our office spaces and financial incentives, including REAP – NYC’s incentive program.7184075159
The Office, Reimagined
Completed in 2020, Ten Grand Street represents the most exciting boutique office space available anywhere in New York City. Designed by world-renowned architecture firm COOKFOX, the interlocking tower adds a completely new dimension to the Brooklyn skyline – seamlessly integrating office, retail and residential spaces.
- Completed in 2020
- 18 Individualized, Single-Occupant Floors
- Designed by COOKFOX Architects
- 360-degree Panoramic Views of Manhattan and Brooklyn
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Overlooking Domino Park
- Communal Outdoor Deck
Ten Grand Street features 18 stunning single-occupant floors not to be found anywhere else in New York City. Surrounded on all sides by floor-to-ceiling windows, the offices have some of the most exceptional views in New York City. Whether for a remote-first company, a regional hub or new headquarters, the mostly column-free space can be built out to any desired configuration.
- Individual 6,000 RSF floor plates
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- 360-degree panoramic views
- 11’-5” ceiling height
- Fully finished bathrooms on each floor
- Four elevators with destination dispatch system
- Options for pre-built spaces
- Ability to connect adjacent floors
- Immediate Occupancy